- Horvath leads the not-for-profit practice in Baker Tilly’s Southfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
- Jeff Jorge discussed rising trade pressures due to the shifting sociopolitical landscape and outlined proactive measures automotive organizations can take to future-proof their businesses to stay ahead of the market.
- Crain’s Chicago Business recognizes Baker Tilly’s exceptional workplace culture.
- The group is composed of state tax practitioners willing to devote time to advise the director on issues faced by the IDOR and the state of Illinois.
- This is the second year in a row that Baker Tilly and Harold Deiters have been honored.
- Previous Next