- Speculation is mounting as to what major legislation will affect business in 2017. Baker Tilly's Policy Insight Center was designed to keep you informed with insights that analyze proposals and policies recommended or enacted by the U.S. Congress and presidential administration.
- This is the sixth consecutive year the firm has been recognized with this award.
- Government contractor advisory services practice releases benchmarking resource for best practices to help mitigate risk and boost profitability.
- Partner and Asset Management Practice Leader Christine Fenske has been named Baker Tilly’s metropolitan New York managing partner.
- Chris Fenske was recognized for continued excellence and innovation professionally and in the Waukesha County community by the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County.
- Previous Next