- Poll indicates 76 percent of banking and lending institutions are using a Bank Secrecy Act / anti-money laundering (BSA / AML) validation model, yet less than half of organizations have been asked to have a validation completed.
- Baker Tilly Adds New Director Nicole Szczepanek to Tax Practice in Chicago
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal honors Baker Tilly’s employee culture.
- Baker Tilly has relocated their western Wisconsin office to Eau Claire from Altoona.
- Previous Next