- This complimentary education forum will provide guidance and best practices for not-for-profit, higher education and healthcare executives and board members.
- The investment banking firms appearing on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list were ranked by the number of local investment bankers.
- The program prepares participants from underrepresented board populations for leadership roles on not-for-profit boards and committees.
- In his role as chair, Smith will strengthen the mission and promote the influence of the ITA, an independent membership organization connecting IT professionals to share ideas and best practices to improve the way companies leverage information technology.
- The Baker Tilly Capital team identified and sourced a lending solution that provided a long-term, fixed rate loan for the new facility.
- Previous Next