- Companies may be exposing themselves to unnecessary risk and additional costs on big construction projects by failing to have adequate technology and project controls in place to handle the job, according to polls taken during a three-part webinar series on the topic hosted by Baker Tilly in the last quarter of 2013.
- The new website makes it simple for visitors to find exclusive insights and resources that meet the intersection between the industry in which they work and the services they need. It also provides visitors with a consistently easy-to-use experience across any internet-capable device.
- The firm has been selected to provide consulting services to the state’s Public Housing Authorities seeking to convert their aging housing units to long-term project-based Section 8 rental assistance contracts under the Rental Assistance Demonstration program.
- Best’s Review just release a ranking of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US by loss reserves. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked seventh in the Top Health Audit Firms category.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly), today launched a new subsidiary, Baker Tilly Executive Search, LLC.
- Previous Next