- Baker Tilly International study identifies eight key principles of succession in a family business.
- The Minneapolis office of accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named a recipient of Minnesota Business magazine’s second annual Community Impact Award.
- A majority of organizations receiving federal grants are unsure whether U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) grant reform changes will have a significant impact on them, according to a poll taken during a recent webinar on the topic hosted by Baker Tilly.
- The Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department have issued new, temporary regulations impacting passive foreign investment company (PFIC) shareholders, which have the potential to bring better than expected outcomes for many individuals.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP (Baker Tilly), announced today it has been named one of Inavero’s 2014 Best of Staffing® Talent Award winners.
- Previous Next