- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Fitzgerald brings 35 years of federal government audit and advisory experience to one of the nation’s largest contractor advisory practices.
- Global Development Partners has delivered turnkey international market entry support to companies and non-profits in multiple industry sectors and foreign markets, helping companies reach double and triple-digit annual growth rates and operational expansion in more than 20 foreign markets with special emphasis in the Americas. The combination of Baker Tilly and Global Development Partners will drive value for clients and further augment Baker Tilly’s international service offerings.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota for the sixth year in a row by the Star Tribune, an accomplishment unmatched by other accounting firms in the Twin Cities.
- Previous Next