- Baker Tilly is encouraging clients to plan ahead for the 2014 tax season. Diligence now will give taxpayers time to understand and take advantage of a number of changes that have already been made to federal tax regulations and plan for provisions that could find their way into upcoming legislation.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named one of the Best Public Accounting Firms for Women for the fourth consecutive year by the Accounting MOVE Project. The MOVE list is published by Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance and the American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA).
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is helping banking organizations prepare to implement proposed enterprise risk management guidelines from the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC) and International Risk Governance Council (IRGC). The company has published an article, Risk governance: What to expect, to help banks improve their risk governance practices.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) will explore how colleges and universities can proactively address the myriad of regulations and guidance involved in Title IX on a new webinar on June 12, 2014 from 12:00 p.m. CDT – 2:00 p.m. CDT.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named 13 new partners, effective June 1, 2014.
- Previous Next