- Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, has launched a new survey to examine the current and future state of the U.S. automotive industry. Independent network member Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a participant in the global study.
- Baker Tilly is presenting five educational sessions at the 2014 IASA Educational Conference and Business Show June 8-11, 2014, to provide finance and accounting professionals of insurance organizations with industry specific information on big data, the Affordable Care Act, SSAP 101, SOC 2 reporting and trends in privacy and security.
- Baker Tilly recognized for its positive impact to Deltek’s business and its customers, as well as strong collaboration with Deltek sales and services teams.
- Firm takes its place among the best accounting firms to work for in North America, bolstered by its strong industry reputation, recognition as an exceptional service provider and the quality of life it provides for its employees.
- Determine if your business or development project may qualify under various criteria for the New Markets Tax Credit of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program.
- Previous Next