- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been named a NAIOP Research Foundation Governor.
- Monica Modi Dalwadi, partner in the firm’s Tysons Corner, Virginia office, recently was honored by SmartCEO magazine as one of the 2015 Brava! Award winners, honoring female business leaders for their motivation, success and contribution to the community.
- We are pleased to announce the addition of Lynette Stolarzyk as principal and Midwest area international tax leader. In this role, Stolarzyk will be responsible for providing clients throughout the Midwest with tax planning specific to their international business opportunities.
- Yaccarino possesses more than 20 years of experience aiding shareholder disputes through business valuations.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Previous Next