- Baker Tilly hosted a neighborhood-wide food drive November 21 through December 6. The goal was to fill the Festival Foods BIG CART, which can hold close to 500 bags of food, totaling approximately 7,500 pounds.
- Baker Tilly Partner Raina Rose Tagle was honored by the Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA) as one of three 2013 Women to Watch Award recipients.
- Higher education institutions may be exposing themselves to unnecessarily high levels of risk and additional costs by failing to conduct risk reviews of their system implementations according to a poll taken at a recent webinar on the topic hosted by Baker Tilly.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce Thomas Unke, team leader of the energy and utilities practice, has been appointed to the Wisconsin Bioenergy Council, effective October 13, 2013
- Applications are being accepted through Monday, December 2 for the 2013 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year awards. Nominate a manufacturer or apply online today to receive this revered award and help celebrate and honor the industry that has remained devoted to keeping Wisconsin competitive and thriving.
- Previous Next