- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce that it served as the financial advisor to Long Island Compost in the February 27 sale of its consumer packaging division to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (Scotts), the world’s largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, based in Marysville, Ohio.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is expanding its services to consumer lenders, including mortgage servicers, with the addition of new partner, Brian Lane, CPA, CISA.
- Corporate governance and cybersecurity threats were found to be the greatest focus areas in the insurance industry within the next two years in a poll during Baker Tilly's recent educational webinar, 2015 hot topics in NAIC risk-focused examinations.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, announced today it has been named one of Inavero’s 2015 Best of Staffing® Talent Award winners.
- Previous Next