- Effective October 1, 2014, Baker Tilly and ParenteBeard have merged. The combined firm employs approximately 2,500 professionals across 29 cities in the U.S., with total annual revenue of $475 million – making Baker Tilly one of the 12 largest professional services firms in the country. The merger is an opportunity for two successful, complementary firms to join forces and create even greater opportunities for our people while broadening our geographic footprint and deepening our industry and service specialization capabilities.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.
- Almost half of those polled indicated either ‘no’ or ‘I don’t know’ in response to whether their school had performed an initial Title IX risk assessment – a concerning trend addressed in a recent Title IX risk assessment webinar presented by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly), Hogan Lovells, the Association of Governing Boards and the Association of College and University Auditors.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Partner Monica Modi Dalwadi was elected to join the board of directors of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) serving the National Capital Area starting on July 1, 2014.
- Baker Tilly announced as one of Deltek’s 2014 Premier GovCon Consulting Partners.
- Previous Next