- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked 6th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 10th in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms category.
- Tax Partner Dwayne Holt was recently elected to the executive committee and board of the District of Columbia Building Industry Association DCBIA as treasurer.
- Christen joins a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and non-governmental organizations that share the goal of promoting value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been appointed to the NAIOP Research Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- Previous Next