- The annual Year-End Tax Planning Letter published by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) prepares businesses and individuals for some of 2014’s most pressing tax issues, including the employer mandate, finalized repair and maintenance regulations and state and local tax changes.
- During a recent educational webinar, Best practices for ORSA implementation, almost 50% of respondents indicated that their biggest challenge in implementing ORSA is defining the content to be assessed and included in the Summary Report. This is significant, as almost 60% of respondents were in the gathering information stage of their ORSA implementation.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, was recently honored with the Outstanding Impact Award by Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Washington, D.C.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and Beaverton, Oregon – based Orchestra Software have joined forces to help craft breweries enhance their business operations.
- Previous Next