- Baker Tilly has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota for the sixth year in a row by the Star Tribune, an accomplishment unmatched by other accounting firms in the Twin Cities.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named seven new partners, effective June 1, 2015.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Wolinski has provided high-quality accounting and consulting services throughout the Michigan region for almost 25 years. The firm has been recognized for its expertise in delivering value for healthcare, governmental and not-for-profit organizations. The combination of Baker Tilly and Wolinski will drive value for clients and further augment Baker Tilly’s not-for-profit and healthcare services offerings.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named a Best Place to Work for 2015 by the Washington Business Journal for the third consecutive year.
- Previous Next