- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and Beaverton, Oregon – based Orchestra Software have joined forces to help craft breweries enhance their business operations.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that William Cornelius, tribal services advisor, has been named to The National Center for American Indian Development’s (NCAIED) 2014 “Native American 40 under 40” award list.
- In the recent webinar presented by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and the Delta Cost Project of the American Institutes for Research (AIR), speakers outlined the current environment and realities within higher education and proposed ways for universities to adopt a transformative approach to meeting both outcome and financial expectations.
- Effective October 1, 2014, Baker Tilly and ParenteBeard have merged. The combined firm employs approximately 2,500 professionals across 29 cities in the U.S., with total annual revenue of $475 million – making Baker Tilly one of the 12 largest professional services firms in the country. The merger is an opportunity for two successful, complementary firms to join forces and create even greater opportunities for our people while broadening our geographic footprint and deepening our industry and service specialization capabilities.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.
- Previous Next