- We are pleased to announce the addition of Lynette Stolarzyk as principal and Midwest area international tax leader. In this role, Stolarzyk will be responsible for providing clients throughout the Midwest with tax planning specific to their international business opportunities.
- Yaccarino possesses more than 20 years of experience aiding shareholder disputes through business valuations.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Fitzgerald brings 35 years of federal government audit and advisory experience to one of the nation’s largest contractor advisory practices.
- Previous Next