- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked fifth in the Top Health Audit Firms category and eleventh in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms* category.
- Baker Tilly is helping insurance organizations understand Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101, Income Taxes, A Replacement of SSAP No. 10R and SSAP No. 10. During a recent educational webinar, SSAP No. 101: Issues to consider, 70% of respondents indicated they continue to have questions and issues with the tax provision process.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, recently was honored by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Northern Virginia chapter as its 2014 Member of the Year.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly)’s Heather Peters, an executive director in the firm’s human resources group, has been named one of SmartCEO’s Executive Management awardees.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Ed Offterdinger, Executive Managing Partner, recently was honored by Washington Business Journal as one of the region’s most influential business leaders for the second straight year.
- Previous Next