- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named to the 2014 list of Best Companies to Work for in New York State, ranking No. 18 in the large company category.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named a Best Place to Work for 2014 by the Washington Business Journal for the second year in a row.
- Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, has launched a new survey to examine the current and future state of the U.S. automotive industry. Independent network member Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a participant in the global study.
- Baker Tilly is presenting five educational sessions at the 2014 IASA Educational Conference and Business Show June 8-11, 2014, to provide finance and accounting professionals of insurance organizations with industry specific information on big data, the Affordable Care Act, SSAP 101, SOC 2 reporting and trends in privacy and security.
- Baker Tilly recognized for its positive impact to Deltek’s business and its customers, as well as strong collaboration with Deltek sales and services teams.
- Previous Next