- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Scott Stringer has joined the firm’s Chicago office as director of the business investigative services and litigation support practice.
- Baker Tilly uncovered several issues facing insurers during educational sessions presented at the recent 2014 Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA) Educational Conference and Business Show. Key among these issues was the implementation of Big Data, Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101 and Service Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Baker Tilly has been named a 2014 Top Workplace in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. This is the fifth year in a row the firm has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the publication.
- Baker Tilly is encouraging clients to plan ahead for the 2014 tax season. Diligence now will give taxpayers time to understand and take advantage of a number of changes that have already been made to federal tax regulations and plan for provisions that could find their way into upcoming legislation.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has been named one of the Best Public Accounting Firms for Women for the fourth consecutive year by the Accounting MOVE Project. The MOVE list is published by Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance and the American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA).
- Previous Next