- Corporate governance and cybersecurity threats were found to be the greatest focus areas in the insurance industry within the next two years in a poll during Baker Tilly's recent educational webinar, 2015 hot topics in NAIC risk-focused examinations.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, announced today it has been named one of Inavero’s 2015 Best of Staffing® Talent Award winners.
- With nearly 58% of financial services organizations having between five and fifteen critical vendor relationships and increased focus on vendor controls by regulatory bodies, vendor management is becoming a challenge for banking, insurance and asset management companies.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) recently hired Colleen Milligan to join their national healthcare consulting practice.
- Previous Next