- Partner Harold Deiters will serve as president-elect of the NYSSCPA for a one year term, after which he will be installed as the president and will serve until May 31, 2018.
- Partner Donna Massanova was recently named a distinguished business executive by La Salle University’s chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, the international honor society for the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- National healthcare firm leader to sit on the Principles and Practices Board of the nation’s premier membership organization for healthcare finance leaders.
- Baker Tilly has been named to the Vault Accounting 50 for the seventh consecutive year, taking its place among the best accounting firms to work for in North America.
- July 14 was Baker Tilly’s first Stewardship Day of firmwide service to help alleviate hunger. Team members from across the firm volunteered at hunger-relief organizations in the communities in which we have Baker Tilly offices. All day, Baker Tilly’s great team members sorted and packed and donated time and food to address the issue of food insecurity. It's a cause with which Baker Tilly has long been associated. Approximately 45.6 million Americans are affected by food insecurity. Baker Tilly is proud to make this day-long commitment in honor of our firm’s core value of Stewardship and to help those in need.
- Previous Next