- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- A skilled and accomplished human resources leader, Mussman will steward the firm’s career value proposition, innovate and enhance the firm’s position as an employer-of-choice in the professional services industry.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.
- Kimberly Ginn and Liisa Warden were recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Greater Washington Society of CPAs as 2015 Women to Watch Awards recipients.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger was recognized for leading Baker Tilly’s nationally recognized consulting practice, chairing the firm’s strategic growth team and serving on the firm’s management and compensation committees.
- Previous Next