- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, was recently honored with the Outstanding Impact Award by Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Washington, D.C.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and Beaverton, Oregon – based Orchestra Software have joined forces to help craft breweries enhance their business operations.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that William Cornelius, tribal services advisor, has been named to The National Center for American Indian Development’s (NCAIED) 2014 “Native American 40 under 40” award list.
- In the recent webinar presented by accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and the Delta Cost Project of the American Institutes for Research (AIR), speakers outlined the current environment and realities within higher education and proposed ways for universities to adopt a transformative approach to meeting both outcome and financial expectations.
- Previous Next