- Accounting Today has named Baker Tilly CEO Tim Christen to its 2015 list of the Top 100 Most Influential People in tax and accounting, a group that features thought leaders and change agents shaping the future of the profession.
- Relationship brings clients new levels of automation, control oversight and visibility to segregation of duties (SoD) program management
- The Coalition for Government Procurement welcomes Jeff Clayton, Principal at Baker Tilly to chair the Coalition’s new Pricing and Regulatory Compliance Oversight Committee (the PRCO).
- Baker Tilly has been named to the INSIDE Public Accounting Top 100 Firms list, rising four spots to No. 13 from its 2014 ranking.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that we have agreed to merge with SF&Company, CPAs and Business Advisors (SF&Company) to expand and enhance the professional services we provide in Central Pennsylvania and the Northeast region of the United States. SF&Company, with over 100 employees and offices in York, Harrisburg and State College, is an established, widely respected firm that has provided outstanding professional services to clients primarily in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware for 65 years.
- Previous Next