- Combined firm will leverage expanded talent and service capabilities to deliver value for clients in the Northeast region of the United States. “The successful completion of our merger with SF&Company is another milestone in the growth of Baker Tilly’s national presence,” Baker Tilly Chief Executive Officer-Elect Alan D. Whitman said. “The combination expands our resources to the benefit of clients of both firms and increases opportunity for all of our team members.”
- Christen to provide insight on how professional services firms can win the war for talent.
- Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Tim Christen has been appointed chairman of the AICPA, the largest and most influential member association representing the accounting profession. “The accounting profession is at a critical point in its history,” said Christen. “Our profession needs to embrace change and move confidently towards the future to win the war for talent and remain in the best possible position to serve the public interest.”
- Bossle brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- Sohovich brings over 30 years of federal government contract accounting experience to one of the nation’s leading government contractor advisory services practice.
- Previous Next