- Tax Partner Dwayne Holt was recently elected to the executive committee and board of the District of Columbia Building Industry Association DCBIA as treasurer.
- Christen joins a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and non-governmental organizations that share the goal of promoting value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been appointed to the NAIOP Research Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- A skilled and accomplished human resources leader, Mussman will steward the firm’s career value proposition, innovate and enhance the firm’s position as an employer-of-choice in the professional services industry.
- Previous Next