- Steininger has more than 12 years of experience identifying human capital strategies to help businesses accomplish their goals.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development, was recently elected to the board of directors of Tysons Partnership, a dynamic association of engaged citizen and business organizations who work with local government personnel to develop and enhance the Tysons, Virginia community.
- Partner Raina Rose Tagle will discuss successful approaches to establish and guide effective enterprise risk management (ERM) programs within higher education institutions.
- Baker Tilly partner is one of an exclusive group of 25 business leaders honored by the Washington Business Journal.
- Baker Tilly announces the strategic addition of the forensic, litigation and valuation services (FLVS) consulting team of Mesirow Financial, a Chicago-based, diversified financial services firm founded in 1937. The addition of this highly accomplished team will further establish Baker Tilly’s national consulting practice, increase the profile and breadth of our FLVS offerings, and support the Exceptional Client Service we provide our FLVS clients.
- Previous Next