- A skilled and accomplished human resources leader, Mussman will steward the firm’s career value proposition, innovate and enhance the firm’s position as an employer-of-choice in the professional services industry.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.
- Kimberly Ginn and Liisa Warden were recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Greater Washington Society of CPAs as 2015 Women to Watch Awards recipients.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger was recognized for leading Baker Tilly’s nationally recognized consulting practice, chairing the firm’s strategic growth team and serving on the firm’s management and compensation committees.
- Combined firm will leverage expanded talent and service capabilities to deliver value for clients in the Northeast region of the United States. “The successful completion of our merger with SF&Company is another milestone in the growth of Baker Tilly’s national presence,” Baker Tilly Chief Executive Officer-Elect Alan D. Whitman said. “The combination expands our resources to the benefit of clients of both firms and increases opportunity for all of our team members.”
- Previous Next