- Anderson brings 15 years of commercial services specialization to the firm’s Long Island office.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the country’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by consultancy Great Place to Work and Fortune. The designation is the gold standard in workplace recognition and is a special achievement determined by responses and opinions employees provide in a comprehensive, anonymous survey. Winning organizations stood apart from their peers on questions assessing professional development, ability of firm leadership, employee benefits and community involvement. As a whole, 89 percent of Baker Tilly employees say it is a great workplace.
- Baker Tilly Search & Staffing received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 82.6 percent of their placed job candidates — significantly higher than the industry’s average of 47 percent.
- Best’s Review, the insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, has released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the U.S. Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category, 9th in the Top Property / Casualty Audit Firms category and 24th in the Top Life Audit Firms category.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYS DFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- Previous Next