- July 14 was Baker Tilly’s first Stewardship Day – a firmwide day of community service focused on volunteering with hunger relief organizations. A total of 1,340 Baker Tilly professionals participated in Stewardship Day, giving more than 7,000 hours of their time to the cause of food insecurity.
- Baker Tilly tax partner Scott Barnard has been named East Region Tax Leader. He will provide strategic direction to ensure Baker Tilly’s tax service offerings address regulatory and market needs.
- With more than 27 years of experience, industry specialist David Ferris will work closely with the firm’s state and local government clients.
- As president of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Northern Virginia chapter, Colleen Lewis will work to further the organization’s mission to provide education, certification, guidance and industry standards for auditors worldwide.
- With more than ten years of experience providing assurance and tax services to companies in the real estate industry, Colleen Wevodau brings additional skills that will benefit the organization as they move forward with future opportunities.
- Previous Next