- Partner and Asset Management Practice Leader Christine Fenske has been named Baker Tilly’s metropolitan New York managing partner.
- Chris Fenske was recognized for continued excellence and innovation professionally and in the Waukesha County community by the Women and Girls Fund of Waukesha County.
- Jeff Jorge addressed the concerns of the automotive industry focusing on rising trade pressures as a direct result of the shifting sociopolitical landscape.
- David Gregory and Mike Patti will offer perspectives from both the provider and the payer, discussing changes, challenges and opportunities present in the value-based care movement.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- Previous Next