- With more than 20 years of experience working in state and local tax (SALT), Gary Peric will be responsible for expanding and overseeing the SALT practice in Baker Tilly’s national tax services group.
- Baker Tilly has announced the relocation of its current Southfield, Mich., office to a new and modern space in the 2000 Town Center Building, also in Southfield.
- Baker Tilly was recently recognized for its ongoing commitment to Hofstra University. Since 1999, Baker Tilly has awarded Baker Tilly/William J. Holtz and Paul Rubenstein Memorial Endowed Scholarships to two Hofstra accounting students every academic year.
- Randy Staggers has more than 25 years of experience in enterprise risk management, business transformation and change management, shared services, technology, and procurement administration.
- Baker Tilly Partner and current PICPA President Julius Green recently received an award for distinguished performance in management from Widener University’s School of Business Administration.
- Previous Next