- Each having more than 15 years of experience at Baker Tilly, John Rader and Amanda Blomberg have been promoted from senior manager to firm director.
- This is the thirteenth year the firm has been a presenting sponsor of the event.
- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Dan O’Connor has more than 16 years of tax compliance and consulting experience in public accounting, with a focus in federal taxation.
- Michael Somich brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- Previous Next