- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly found more than 60 percent of the insurance organization respondents have revenue streams subject to ASC 606, revenue from contracts with customers, yet more than half are not even somewhat prepared to implement the new standard.
- Donna Massanova was recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants as a 2017 Women to Watch award recipient.
- Speculation is mounting as to what major legislation will affect business in 2017. Baker Tilly's Policy Insight Center was designed to keep you informed with insights that analyze proposals and policies recommended or enacted by the U.S. Congress and presidential administration.
- This is the sixth consecutive year the firm has been recognized with this award.
- Government contractor advisory services practice releases benchmarking resource for best practices to help mitigate risk and boost profitability.
- Previous Next