- Duffus is one of nine practitioners in the U.S. and Canada appointed to the committee.
- Alex Walther and Matthew O'Leary were each recently honored by the American Institute of CPAs with the Standing Ovation Award for professional achievement in the field of forensic accounting and business valuation.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, LLC, was honored for professional achievement with Derham Hall High School’s 2016 Carondelet Award.
- Tim Kosiek, Partner in the firm’s financial services practice, was recently recognized by the Minnesota Society of CPAs for nearly a decade of service to Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
- Jeff Gendreau was recognized as a distinguished accounting graduate for his leadership in the accounting industry and at Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next