- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 71 percent of banks find compliance with regulations the most challenging topic for their organizations today.
- Colleen Lewis and Colleen Wevodau were recently honored by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Greater Washington Society of CPAs as 2016 Women to Watch Awards recipients.
- Corporate director forum will feature Baker Tilly CEO Alan Whitman discussing best practices for effective CEO transitions
- Duffus is one of nine practitioners in the U.S. and Canada appointed to the committee.
- Alex Walther and Matthew O'Leary were each recently honored by the American Institute of CPAs with the Standing Ovation Award for professional achievement in the field of forensic accounting and business valuation.
- Previous Next