- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce nearly 60 percent of all states that use external specialists have qualified, or are working with, Baker Tilly to conduct financial exams of insurance companies.
- Manufacturers benefit from unique in-depth planning, implementation and tailored business solutions that help anticipate and leverage macro-level changes in policy, trade and taxation.
- Jeff Jorge will be a keynote speaker at the Original Equipment Suppliers’ (OESA) Sales Executive Council meeting on February 23, 2017.
- Anderson brings 15 years of commercial services specialization to the firm’s Long Island office.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the country’s Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by consultancy Great Place to Work and Fortune. The designation is the gold standard in workplace recognition and is a special achievement determined by responses and opinions employees provide in a comprehensive, anonymous survey. Winning organizations stood apart from their peers on questions assessing professional development, ability of firm leadership, employee benefits and community involvement. As a whole, 89 percent of Baker Tilly employees say it is a great workplace.
- Previous Next