- Honor recognizes five decades of leadership in civic and professional organizations.
- Firm recognized for commitment to supporting diversity and inclusion, professional development and team member satisfaction.
- Ferro to serve on the governing body of the largest and most influential member association representing the accounting profession.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- Previous Next