- Complimentary forum for financial services executives to provide insights about changes that will impact the insurance industry.
- Baker Tilly and leading global financial investigations firm RGL Forensics are pleased to announce the strategic combination of the two firms, creating a premier global forensic accounting practice specializing in insurance, legal, and corporate clients. RGL has a strong global reputation for specializing in forensic accounting services. The combination of RGL and Baker Tilly expands both firms and gives Baker Tilly an international presence.
- This is the 15th year Baker Tilly will sponsor this awards program with the Central Penn Business Journal.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly a third of depository and lending institutions are undecided about which methodology to use for FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard.
- Baker Tilly Capital assisted American Provenance in raising $500,000 of equity funding from the Winnebago Seed Fund and Tru Fragrance & Beauty.