- Baker Tilly craft beverage industry specialist Andy LaRose discusses the rising popularity of session beers among local breweries.
- Partner Jacque Lee featured on WCCO Minneapolis Radio answering questions on tax scams.
- Many states are considering legislation that would de-couple their tax codes from the federal tax code. In this Chicagoland Associated General Contractors blog, tax partner Rob Nowak discusses what this could mean for Illinois contractors.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly's Executive Search Practice shares tips for job seekers.
- Baker Tilly Principal Randi Schuster discusses how high-net-worth individuals are impacted by tax reform.