- The Wall Street Journal recently interviewed Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly's International Services leader, on how manufacturers can successfully respond to rising import tariffs and related trade tensions.
- Baker Tilly's Andy LaRose shares an industry perspective on the impact of Sunday liquor store sales in Minnesota.
- Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman discusses how the human resources function, and particularly the CHRO role, have evolved and how a strong talent strategy brings value to organizations.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 25 Best Workplaces in New York in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 33,000 New York area survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, trust, pride, culture and opportunities for professional development.
- Jean-Paul Schwarz, principal at Baker Tilly discusses what the recent tax reform means for tax managers and investors.