- D.C. Metro Area Managing Partner Todd Stokes shares business advice, how he’s tackling current challenges and how he recharges outside of work.
- Greg Kastner discusses how the biggest shift in U.S. corporation tax could open potential opportunities for hedge funds. (Subscription required.)
- Technology may be transforming recruiting, but Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, highlights several areas where human interaction will always be needed to find the best candidates.
- Managing Partner Todd Carpenter shares how Baker Tilly guided a family-owned real estate company through tax challenges. Read the article on page 36.
- Jeff Krull discusses how health IT organizations can prepare to react in the event of a data breach.