- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- Baker Tilly Capital provided the insight necessary to match strategic buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Baker Tilly’s Seth Harrop breaks down the complexities of the New Markets Tax Credit program and explains how it can be a powerful economic development tool.
- Dingeldein brings more than 12 years of M&A advisory and corporate finance experience working with resort properties as well as manufacturing and distribution companies in the agribusiness, food, medical device and specialty chemical sectors.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.