- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its transaction services capabilities with Baker Tilly Capital’s strategic addition of Wright Johnson’s EB-5 consulting practice. Wright Johnson is recognized as one of the most successful providers of comprehensive consulting services for EB-5, also known as the Immigrant Investor Program. EB-5 gives investors an opportunity to rapidly obtain a green card in exchange for making qualifying, job-creating investments in the United States.
- Baker Tilly Capital provided the insight necessary to match strategic buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Baker Tilly’s Seth Harrop breaks down the complexities of the New Markets Tax Credit program and explains how it can be a powerful economic development tool.
- Dingeldein brings more than 12 years of M&A advisory and corporate finance experience working with resort properties as well as manufacturing and distribution companies in the agribusiness, food, medical device and specialty chemical sectors.
- McCoy has 20 years of M&A advisory experience working with consumer and industrial manufacturing and distribution companies in the automotive, commercial vehicle, metals, plastics, machinery and equipment, consumer food, specialty apparel and sports and outdoor products industries.