- Speculation is mounting as to what major legislation will affect business in 2017. Baker Tilly's Policy Insight Center was designed to keep you informed with insights that analyze proposals and policies recommended or enacted by the U.S. Congress and presidential administration.
- The group is composed of state tax practitioners willing to devote time to advise the director on issues faced by the IDOR and the state of Illinois.
- Damone has more than ten years of global transfer pricing planning and documentation experience for established multinationals and growth companies.
- Corp! magazine summarizes a recent presentation from Baker Tilly Principal and International Consulting Services Leader, Jeff Jorge, who then further shares the benefits of foreign trade zones.
- In an interview with Steve Brown Apartments, Baker Tilly Partner Mark Smith discusses which expenses constitute as 529 plan qualified and how to correctly report them on your taxes.