- In this interview with nojitter.com, Baker Tilly's privacy practice leader David Ross shares what to watch for now that GDPR has taken effect.
- David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, discusses GDPR as a watershed moment and the possibility that the waves and ripples after that moment could generate the biggest impacts – and what those could be.
- Preparing for GDPR compliance is a matter of preparing for privacy in general. David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, outlines five steps organizations should consider.
- In a recent flash poll, nearly 20 percent of respondents indicated that their organization does not have an established incident response plan in place to address a cyber breach. Using cybersecurity attack and breach simulations can help manage your organization's attack surface.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates having the appropriate amount of key controls is the greatest Model Audit Rule Challenge for insurers.