- Horvath leads the not-for-profit practice in Baker Tilly’s Southfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
- Acquisition will grow Baker Tilly influence in healthcare and not-for-profit space. Firm will retain office in downtown Detroit, reaffirming commitment to serving clients in the city as well as regionally.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Partner Monica Modi Dalwadi was elected to join the board of directors of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) serving the National Capital Area starting on July 1, 2014.