- Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman discusses how the human resources function, and particularly the CHRO role, have evolved and how a strong talent strategy brings value to organizations.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 25 Best Workplaces in New York in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 33,000 New York area survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, trust, pride, culture and opportunities for professional development.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurers are only partially prepared to be responsive to change or disruption within their internal audit function.
- Nicolas Glorieux to use 20 years of public accounting experience to lead the firm's Pittsburgh office.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal honors Baker Tilly's employee satisfaction and culture.