- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.
- Manufacturers benefit from unique in-depth planning, implementation and tailored business solutions that help anticipate and leverage macro-level changes in policy, trade and taxation.
- Expanded craft brewery team focuses on growth strategies and sales channel development
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Previous Next