- In this Area Development article, Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk and Jeff Jorge outline how companies considering the launch of U.S. operations can take advantage of this time of significant opportunity, regardless of what changes may occur with U.S. federal policy.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.
- Manufacturers benefit from unique in-depth planning, implementation and tailored business solutions that help anticipate and leverage macro-level changes in policy, trade and taxation.
- Expanded craft brewery team focuses on growth strategies and sales channel development