- CFRM tool helps manufacturers understand various tax reform proposals for quicker adaptation.
- Rob Kane brings more than 25 years of experience serving manufacturing and distribution clients.
- In this Area Development article, Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk and Jeff Jorge outline how companies considering the launch of U.S. operations can take advantage of this time of significant opportunity, regardless of what changes may occur with U.S. federal policy.
- Baker Tilly Principal and Leader for the Center for the Return of Manufacturing Jeff Jorge outlines how the expected evolution of U.S. tax and trade policy requires manufacturers to be mindful of associated opportunities and challenges.
- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.