- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce the successful sale of assets for its client, Ed Gersek, Inc. (Ed Gersek), to Oneida Indian Nation of Wisconsin and Triple P, Inc. (D/B/A Peters Concrete).
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC served as the exclusive advisor to GMP in connection with this transaction, developing and implementing the transaction process, culminating in the successful sale to Klein Tools.
- Partner Mike Ross brings 30 years of experience in real estate and comprehensive project finance to the firm’s Austin office.
- Troy Nehring brings more than 15 years of experience providing EB-5 compliance and real estate transaction advisory services.
- Laura Gitlin and Tracey Nguyen join Baker Tilly’s growing transactions practice.