- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates automation is the greatest emerging technology trend to impact insurance organizations in the next three to five years.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- As president of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ Northern Virginia chapter, Colleen Lewis will work to further the organization’s mission to provide education, certification, guidance and industry standards for auditors worldwide.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Partner Monica Modi Dalwadi was elected to join the board of directors of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) serving the National Capital Area starting on July 1, 2014.