- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates having the appropriate amount of key controls is the greatest Model Audit Rule Challenge for insurers.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates automation is the greatest emerging technology trend to impact insurance organizations in the next three to five years.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.