- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurance organizations believe overseeing third party service providers will be the greatest challenge presented by the NAIC’s Insurance Data Security Law.
- Baker Tilly Insurance Tax Partner Carrie Small contributed to the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) blog by discussing the major provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that are applicable to insurance organizations.
- Baker Tilly’s Jonathan Zeigler and Matthew Johnson discuss FASB’s new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and its implications on insurance organizations.