- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates having the appropriate amount of key controls is the greatest Model Audit Rule Challenge for insurers.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates automation is the greatest emerging technology trend to impact insurance organizations in the next three to five years.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurance organizations believe overseeing third party service providers will be the greatest challenge presented by the NAIC’s Insurance Data Security Law.