- Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint discuss how HR leaders can adapt review processes to make them valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- CEOs are looking to HR leaders to become strategic partners in creating the right talent strategy to support overall business success. In a blog post for Oracle HCM, Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes outlines how analytics allow HR to get in front of trends and add tremendous value.
- Steininger has more than 12 years of experience identifying human capital strategies to help businesses accomplish their goals.
- Steve Boese's HR Technology: A review of a session led by Baker Tilly team members Ann Blakely and Jim Fox at Oracle Open World in September, including an interesting perspective on the innovative idea that the talent acquisition “message” could help shape a company’s talent acquisition strategy.