- Bossle brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- An economic impact study conducted by Baker Tilly finds that Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education produces nearly $11 in economic impact for every $1 invested and plays a key role in stimulating county economies.
- In response to the growing number of college and university data breaches, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has teamed with the Association of College and University Auditors (ACUA) to provide cybersecurity preparedness and breach response plan resources.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named a new firm leader of its specialized higher education and research institutions practice: David Capitano.
- Previous Next