- Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurers are only partially prepared to be responsive to change or disruption within their internal audit function.
- Nicolas Glorieux to use 20 years of public accounting experience to lead the firm's Pittsburgh office.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal honors Baker Tilly's employee satisfaction and culture.
- Jean-Paul Schwarz, principal at Baker Tilly discusses what the recent tax reform means for tax managers and investors.
- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross comments on what companies should do in response to new California legislation that grants consumers greater control over and visibility into their data and its use and propagation over the internet.
- Previous Next