- Charity organizations were nominated by Baker Tilly team members.
- CEO Alan Whitman and leaders from across Baker Tilly share how the firm fosters a culture of growth and differentiates itself through industry and service specialization, commitment to team members, exceptional client service and a position of leadership in the profession.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, discusses trends in executive hiring for the year, including changes in technology, greater use of data and shifting demographics.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurance organizations believe overseeing third party service providers will be the greatest challenge presented by the NAIC’s Insurance Data Security Law.
- This complimentary education forum will provide guidance and best practices for not-for-profit, higher education and healthcare executives and board members.