- The House of Representatives' tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), makes fundamental changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad. Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk provides insight into the implications for U.S. manufacturers.
- Baker Tilly Principal Mark Heroux comments on differing House and Senate approaches to pass-through taxation.
- In his role as chair, Smith will strengthen the mission and promote the influence of the ITA, an independent membership organization connecting IT professionals to share ideas and best practices to improve the way companies leverage information technology.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory discusses how the combined entity could reshape healthcare and benefit patients.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search talks about why you shouldn’t put your job search on hold over the holidays.