- In this interview with nojitter.com, Baker Tilly's privacy practice leader David Ross shares what to watch for now that GDPR has taken effect.
- With more than 30 years of professional experience, Michael Perrine has held leadership positions in commercial banking and corporate finance, working closely with project/acquisition financing and the New Markets Tax Credit program.
- Baker Tilly has admitted 11 new partners specializing in a variety of industries and services across the firm, effective June 1.
- David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, discusses GDPR as a watershed moment and the possibility that the waves and ripples after that moment could generate the biggest impacts – and what those could be.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces in Chicago in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 11,000 Chicago area survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, trust, pride, culture and opportunities for professional development.
- Previous Next