- John Basile and David Ross comment on conflicts between SEC client recordkeeping requirements and the European Union’s GDPR. (Membership required)
- Baker Tilly Executive Search Research Associate Bethany Burkman is recognized as a Rising Young Professional by Finance & Commerce.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal Michael Duke shares how Baker Tilly and technology firms aim to break the pattern of underperforming revenue cycle programs in the healthcare provider space.
- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross discusses how healthcare organizations are preparing for changes in how they manage personal data of people—regardless of their citizenship—in the E.U.
- Baker Tilly Partner Jeff Krull weighs in on how the AICPA's guidance changes are leading auditors to look at System and Organization Controls (SOC) reports with more scrutiny. Companies should consider reaching out to service providers to understand how SOC reports may change and what those impacts may be.
- Previous Next