- Baker Tilly's tribal services team is working closely with the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe to establish a Tribal Utility Authority and assess and implement renewable energy generation to offset energy costs, generate revenue and reduce the tribe's carbon footprint.
- Location reinforces firm's commitment to region and growth.
- This year's recognition marks the ninth consecutive year that the firm has received the prestigious Star Tribune award.
- Richard Goldstein brings more than 25 years of state and local tax experience to the firm's New York office.
- This award is a testament to the Baker Tilly International corporate finance advisors around the globe who are bringing local knowledge and expertise to provide a seamless service to meet their clients’ needs, while leveraging our global network, relationships and resources.